Tuesday 11 June 2013

Life Update - Back in England!

Hey guys!
So it's been a while (understatement)! I don't know why I haven't blogged in so long - I think it's just because I was so busy for the last month in France, and then I was feeling veeeryyy down in the dumps once I got home. Don't get me wrong, I love home but compared to all the travelling, easy work and packed schedule, back to reality is nowhere near as exciting.

I started work experience at Evelyn PR on Monday, and I'll be working with the lovely Sarah part time for most of the summer, hopefully! It's really great to be doing something that I enjoy and can get stuck into. I'm still going to look for another part time job for the summer as I like being busy!

Hopefully now that I'm in a proper routine, I can finally get back into a proper blogging schedule and post every other day like I used to.

How have you all been?

xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comments, I love reading them! I also reply to each one, so do check back. If you have a question, feel free to leave your twitter handle so I can tweet you the answer! If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me via GFC, Bloglovin or Hello Cotton - whichever takes your fancy :) x