Wednesday 13 March 2013

Winter Essentials - Caudalie Hand Cream and Lip Balm review.

Hey lovelies!
I've been absent for longer than anticipated - just too much going on at the moment and I didn't want to write a rubbish post just for the sake of it, so apologies. However, I'm scheduling lots of posts for the next few weeks so should be able to keep on top of everything now. Bear with me!

Even though it's March, we are still experiencing winter weather, so I wanted to share my thoughts on these two fabulous Caudalie products I've been using recently. I bought them in France for 4,90e for both! I was looking for a lip balm but as this packet was only a euro more expensive, I decided to give it a go (that's how they get you, right?).


So this lovely packet contains the Caudalie Lip Conditioner and the Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream. So first of all the lip conditioner - it took me ages to figure out what it reminds me of but finally I remembered. I think it's very similar to Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner in texture and fragrance. However, I do feel that the tube is more convenient than the pot that the Blistex comes in! I do think that my lips are staying hydrated for longer since I have started using it. It also absorbs pretty quickly, meaning that I can apply it before lipstick and it won't affect the staying power at all. I would definitely buy this again!

The hand and nail cream is also a nice product. It smells lemon-y and has a lovely rich texture which again, absorbs quickly. I also like the 30ml tube because it's small enough to carry around in your handbag - I sometimes think that hand creams come in tubes which are too large for everyday use. I would probably buy this again, and definitely if I chanced upon a set like this!

What are your Winter Essentials? Have you tried any Caudalie products?

xxx

Both are available at feelunique.com


7 comments:

  1. This looks really promising! I would love to try it! Im a new follower of yours keep it up :-)

    Check out my blog and follow me back? :-)

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I will check your blog out, of course. Thanks for the link xx

      Delete
  2. Awww I love little lip essentials in my hand bag! Im addicted to buying, balms & lipsticks! Loved your post as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I'm so obsessed with lipsticks, and although I usually wear the same ones most days I still keep buying more haha xxx

      Delete
  3. These seem great for travel xx

    ide love if you checked my blog , 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea definitely, it's always a hassle packing hand luggage when you have the 50ml limit. Of course I will check out your blog xxx

      Delete
  4. Will check it out soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comments, I love reading them! I also reply to each one, so do check back. If you have a question, feel free to leave your twitter handle so I can tweet you the answer! If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me via GFC, Bloglovin or Hello Cotton - whichever takes your fancy :) x