Sunday 17 February 2013

35 Questions.

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? - Straight!
 
2. What is your natural hair colour? - Well, I always say it’s ginger but apparently it’s red…
 
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? - I don’t dye my hair, I love my natural colour.
 
4. How often do you wash your hair? - Every other day, otherwise it’s a big grease ball. Not nice.
 
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it? - I do usually just wear it down, but sometimes I experiment with a ponytail or bun.
 
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? - I love getting pedis! But usually I do just do them myself, faaaar cheaper.
 
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer? - Always. I can’t remember the last time they weren’t red.
 
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup? - It depends how much time I have! If I only have 5 minutes then that’s all it takes. If I’m honest, the only makeup I wear on a daily basis is the MUA Brow Kit, Mascara and a nude lipstick. When I go out, it takes me longer, maybe half an hour but I like to do it slowly whilst listening to music etc so I could probably do it a lot quicker.
 
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes? - Well as I said above, I don’t usually wear anything on my face – but I would always but foundation on before eyes.
 
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? - Ermmmm, essentials such as mascara I buy when I’m running out. However if I see something I really want to try and I haven’t run out of the previous one I’m using, I will buy it (therefore I have three different mascaras on the go at the moment!).
 
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes? - I used to wear them a lot for dance shows and I think I personally look absolutely awful in them! However, other people look fab so I have no problem with them, they just aren’t for me.
 
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day? - Nope!
 
 
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)? - I do usually do my everyday makeup everyday because there aren’t many days when I literally don’t leave the house all day.
 
15. Will you leave the house without makeup? - Nope, although if I had to or I was feeling awful and couldn’t be bothered to put on makeup just to go back to bed after popping to the shop, I would (I’m getting a feeling some of these questions are the same just reworded…).
 
16. How many high end products do you have? - Not many, I have a few mid-range things and a couple of Chanel lipsticks but I’m a poor student.
 
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes? - Weekly, but it does depend how often I use them.
 
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed? - If I have to be up particularly early or I’m doing something spesh, I will plan my outfit. But day-to-day, no.
 
19. How often do you change your handbag? - Haha hardly everrr. I have three that I use regularly in the day.
 
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep? - It completely depends what I’m doing. I usually just get up in time to get ready for whatever I have to be ready for – so if I’m teaching at 8 I will get up at 7, but if I don’t start until 11,  then I won’t wake up until half 9/10ish. I go to bed depending on what time I have to be up!
 
 21. How often & when do you workout? - I go through phases where I swim every other day and do an exercise video afterwards, but at the moment I haven’t done anything since last week… Awful, I know.
 
22. Left-handed or Right-handed? - Right-handed.
 
23. How tall are you? - I’m not 100% sure, how bad is that? I’m like 5’8ish.
 
 
24. Do you speak a foreign language? - I’m Finnish so believe it or not, I speak Finnish. And I study French and am currently living in France, so I speak French.
 
25. How many pets do you have? - We have a Border collie called Sally. She’s so loving, I miss her!
 
26. How often are you on Blogger? - Daily.
 
27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs? - Yep, and I reply to each and every one.
 
 
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? - Yes, I do make a note. I bought a blogging notebook today so that will make it easier I think.
 
29. How did you come up with your blog name? - Ermmmm, it took me a while. I googled things like ‘what should I call my blog’ (cringe). Basically, I wanted it to convey what kind of stuff I would be writing about.
 
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs? - I have a Nikon Coolpix, it’s not the best but it does the job!
 
 
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other) - When it needs cleaning, so I do a bit every day! I’m a bit obsessed with having a clean bathroom though so that is daily.
 
32. What is your favourite colour? - Red!
 
33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine? - I love Vogue but I don’t buy it often, I just read the website. I also love Glamour.
 
 
34. Do you swear? - Well, yea… not like all the time but the occasional profanity might slip out.
 
 
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day? -  have to plan a lesson for tomorrow… Reaaaaaaally can’t be bothered but it has got to be done!
 
 
I tag everyone! Let me know if you do this tag.
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comments, I love reading them! I also reply to each one, so do check back. If you have a question, feel free to leave your twitter handle so I can tweet you the answer! If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me via GFC, Bloglovin or Hello Cotton - whichever takes your fancy :) x